Has your office gone paperless yet?
Did you know…..
- The average office worker uses over 10,000 sheets of paper annually.
- 68,000,000 trees are consumed by the US for paper products every year.
- An estimated 18,000,000 acres of forest are lost each year. This is equivalent to 20 football fields a minute. All to feed our growing need for paper.
A paperless office saves…..
- $3,230 a year on ink and toner
- $5,600 a year on energy
- $300 worth of commercial real estate for each filing cabinet
- $20 in labor for each document filed
- $120 in labor searching for each misfiled document
Make the switch to a paperless office today with Ademero’s suite of paperless office software. Get started at Ademero.com.