- Login as user with the permission to ADD documents to a Catalog and Document Type, that is a member of a Packet.
- Click ‘Capture’ at the top-left area of the Content Central webpage to go to Capture Page.
- In the Capture page, enter field value for the ‘Key Field’.
- Beside the Key Field, click on the yellow ‘key’ icon.
- One or more fields will be automatically populated, matching the fields entered for the Primary Document Type based on the Key field data entered.
Performing Key Field Look-up is also possible in ‘Document Properties’ panel.
- To show the ‘Document Properties’ Panel:
- From ‘Folders’ > ‘Coding Queue’, in the Results Grid Menu, click ‘Code Documents’
- From other folders, in the Results Grid Menu, click ‘Modify’ > ‘Edit Properties’