Documents can be edited easily using native applications on your Microsoft® Windows® workstation. This requires the Content Director application installed on your local computer.
- Install Content Director in the workstation.
- Navigate to the document to edit, until the document appears in the Results Grid.
- Click to highlight the document in the Results Grid.
- In the Results Grid Menu, click ‘Modify’ > ‘Edit Document’.
- Allow Content Director to launch.
- The document’s native application will launch, so that the document can be revised.
- After saving the document, Content Director will pop up for options regarding checking-in the document.
See Also: Viewing Document History
See Also: Downloading and Installing Content Director for Content Central